We are starting the scavenger hunt for Cambodia Town Film Festival tickets today. The forms, with the scavenger hunt and certificate in it, are on the center display at Mark Twain Library located at 1401 E Anaheim St, Long Beach, CA 90813. The display has some VHS-style boxes on it, as well. The boxes are for the BOPHANA Center films that are being screened on Sunday at 11:00am. The screenings for those films is free.
Here is the basic information and “rules” for the scavenger
- We are giving out 40 certificates for admission over the next 2 weeks (the certificate allows 2 people admission to 1 film).
- The certificate is good only for the films listed on the form.
- Patrons will turn the form in at the information desk to get the certificate signed by one of the librarians.
- Patrons do actually need to answer all the questions correctly, but the questions are not difficult and they can correct any they get wrong (there is a key at the reference desk, with the correct answers in English).
- When the patron turns in his or her form, a librarian will sign the certificate, date it, and stamp it with the Mark Twain stamp in the center drawer.
- Patrons can do the scavenger hunt once and can only get one certificate.